26 June 2010

This morning I was going through some old photo albums (via facebook) and I noticed how my style has changed so rapidly since starting college. When I began school I would've considered myself a hipster (a wanabe one). I thrived by shopping at thrift stores and wasting my money on cheap and poorly made UO clothes. Today, I don't know what I would catergorize my style as. Comfortable? Of course I still like to be stylish, but I can't help that I feel more confident in a teeshirt and jeans. I still like shopping at goodwill, but now a days I'm go there to look at nic-naks and furniture rather than clothing. I find my self flocking to higher-end stores like J.Crew and Banana Republic instead of H&M. Looking at those pictures makes me wounder how much I'll laugh at myself and my style 10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sew good right? Let me know what you think.